Thursday 12 April 2018

Novella Update 3: Cover Art Revealed!


Given that today is Friday the 13th, I thought it would be an appropriate time to reveal the cover art for Lost Tunnels. If you’ve got no idea what I’m talking about, read this and this first to get filled in.
All up to speed? Good. So without further ado…

I asked an old friend of mine, Sophie Berry-Porter, to create this particular artwork for me. We’ve known each other since primary school, but this is the first time we’ve collaborated on a large-scale project together. She's an extremely talented artist and actress, and I'm honoured that she agreed to tackle this artwork for me. 

I gave her this brief:



Which she then turned into this:



I’m thrilled with the result, and even more excited about getting the whole thing finished and released now. Edits are still underway, and the full layout for the cover will need to be done, but things are still looking on track for a June release. 

Watch this space, the LBC Facebook page and the LBC Twitter for more updates as they come -- and in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this preview for the final book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment